jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

PayPal Question

1. Shil1978 profile image88
    Shil1978posted 2 years ago

Hi all,

Wondering if you can have multiple PayPal accounts (for example you and your spouse) using the same computer. Anyone have experience with this and encountered any problems? Seems logical and fine to have, but just worried if it violates any TOS or could cause potential problems?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

PayPal does not limit IP addresses as some sites to members.  Myself along with my wife both have an account and have had it them for years.  Several times we have accessed the accounts on the same computer.  Plus we have used various computers when out and about to access the accounts.

The only problem you may encounter is if you choose the option to save your username and password in your browser and/or the PayPal site.  Then your wife's account may come up instead of yours when you first click in if she was the last one to use the site.

Shil1978posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dale, that's reassuring to know. Thank you so much for letting me know smile

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

PayPal sometimes restricts accounts by households, but that varies with different countries.  Check your local PayPal regulations before you proceed.

Shil1978posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, relache. Would do so!

3. profile image61
    Krasneyposted 2 years ago

No = PayPal's computers keep records of every Debit / Credit Card & Bank Account ever registered and specifically prevent 're-use' ...

working