jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I find out how many thumbs up or down I receive on a hub?

1. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

I was hoping someone could tell me how we can find out if someone has given us a thumbs up or down on our hub. I have noticed that my hubs can go up and down consistently in one day. I was wondering if it had anything to do with people giving it a thumbs up or down. Is there a way of finding out the thumbs up or down numbers? I would llike to improve my hubs and this would give me valuable information on what others are thinking.
    I appreciate any responses.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Those figures used to be available to authors but then people obsessed about them too much and HubPages removed that info from the statistics page.

3. 0
    Whikatposted 7 years ago

Hi Relache,
    Thank you for your quick reply.
    If you receive many thumbs down will that make your numbers drop dramatically?

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

According to admin, the Hubs that seem to get the most thumb's down are those photo galleries of Indian actresses.

The system here is designed so that a combination of things effect the score and the scores will go up and down throughout the day, every day.  In my experience, traffic or the lack thereof will have the biggest effect, not thumbs up or down.  Here's how HubPages calculates score, http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc