jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

does interlinking in the lens effect the score?

1. britneydavidson profile image57
    britneydavidsonposted 8 years ago

hi all hubbers...i have recently changed my hub about World’s most flashy mobile phones – hence the costliest ones.i have added some link of my other hubs at the last...then after i felt like my hubscore has started descring.so can enyone explain me that does it really effect?thanx

1. britneydavidson profile image57
      britneydavidsonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

after posting this question it forum, i have changed it as link box in my hub so might work better still any suggesions are welcome....thanx

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Nobody but stuff can tell you for sure. My best guess is it has no effect in reasonable quantities, and may start lowering your score when you seriously overdo it...

3. britneydavidson profile image57

i think i have just added 5 links...and its hubs interlinking which everyone does....well my score has droped down to 75 from 87....:sad:...i need help please...

4. Abhishek87 profile image61
    Abhishek87posted 8 years ago

I have seen people put links to a lot of their hubs in a single hub, even though there is nothing common in them (Not speaking abt you, Britney, in general) ... So is that considered bad..? Does that affect the hubscore?

5. britneydavidson profile image57

i dont know as my score started going down after i have added the links....but as misha said its due to excess of fans...to whom i have added but i am not been added in their fan's club....i think since more than a month i havnt added any new post could it be the result?i am very confused....need help....

working