jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which one is better?

1. 61
    spleswarposted 7 years ago

Now I have started writing about quality issues and created one hub page named "quality issues" .  I have to write each topic in multiple parts, like Part-1, Part-2, Part-3 ...and  so on.
    Is it better to post parts of the same topic in same hub page?
    whether I have to create different hub pages for each part of same topic so as to get valuable readers for my topics. 

Dear friends please suggest me.

2. britneydavidson profile image61
    britneydavidsonposted 7 years ago

i think is better if it comes one by one....at the end you can give the link of the next one....or..in every part add the link of rest of the parts....i think this would be the best option...thanx

3. Abhishek87 profile image77
    Abhishek87posted 7 years ago

Depends. If you feel your article is going to be too long and slicing it up into parts may improve the layout/attraction etc. go for the Part-1,2  types. This is also a better option if the part are not inherently linked, as in it is possible to read them separately without felling Lost.

Also, as Briteny said, you can give links to each part in every hub and if you put them under 1 group, the links to the next and previous part will be automatically shown.

4. 61
    spleswarposted 7 years ago

Thank U very much britneydavidson and  Abhishek87.  I felt comfortable with britneydavidson's idea.  I will follow that.  Once again thanks.

5. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 7 years ago

If you have alot of information in your 'parts', then you should write multiple hubs.  If there is not a lot of info, just write one.  Thats my advice!  Hope it works well for you!