jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How to know when your hub is approved and published

1. 0
    Claire Rahlfsposted 2 years ago

Hey guys completely new hubber here. How do I know when my hub is published because I sent in a hub for approval a couple of days ago. But I still don't see anything when I look at the earning tab and like hubs that shows that it was approved.

1. djusviews profile image61
      djusviewsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Claire I'm pretty new myself.
      The hub won't show up under the earnings tab until you earn from it.  When it's published an icon will show next to it on the hub account page. Under tge statistics tab.

2. 0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

New hubbers will usually receive an email telling them if and when their hub has been reviewed (for the first five hubs). It will tell you whether it was published and featured or if it needs more work before becoming featured. In case you missed the email, look under your account and the hubs tab. You should find the status listed next to the title of the hub - pending, featured, etc (the codes at at the bottom of the page). The process usually takes about 24-48 hours. If you haven't heard anything from HP by tomorrow, I'd email them and ask them about it.

1. 0
        Claire Rahlfsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I had recently wrote for infobarrel and  it was a little bit easier to tell when my articles were denied so transferring here it is difficult to get use to the program.

1. 0
          sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was confused when I first started here, but so many people helped me out. You'll catch on fast and will be helping newer people in no time. I forgot to mention ... Welcome to HP.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Proceed to http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats

Bottom of page has symbol definitions and such. smile

Edit: Come to think of it, I was here before HP started doing the first-5 thing. So I guess disregard what I said above. I don't really know what HP puts new Hubbers through these days. Sorry.