Has anyone else had problems with the Amazon Program?

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
    SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago

As I'm sure you know,  you can see when an item is ordered and you only see what the item is and how much you earned from it after it has been shipped.

Last week an item was ordered but never shipped and now another item, ordered 29/06/14 has not been shipped.

I know the orders might have been cancelled or the seller was out of stock but it just seems strange that this has happened twice.  Anyone else has this problem?

2. EricDockett profile image95
    EricDockettposted 2 years ago

This happens on occasion. Once had a $4000 sale that didn't ship. Talk about bummed.

It would be nice if Amazon told us when and why an order failed to go through, but as it is they just kind of vanish into the ether when they get cancelled.

I wouldn't worry about it unless it really seems to happen more than it ought to. Twice in two weeks isn't that unusual. If it continually happens with the same product maybe consider replacing it.

1. SpaceShanty profile image92
      SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The problem is that I don't know which item it is until it ships.

I thought there might be some issue with the system, also, for the first time my hubpages earnings were readjusted by half today.