jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

I noticed earnings yesterday, today there are none, is this typical?

1. GwennyOh profile image84
    GwennyOhposted 2 years ago

This morning when I looked, I had .15 earnings for yesterday. I didn't notice whether they were from eBay, the Ad Program, or Amazon - but there were earnings there.

I just took another look and there are no earnings for yesterday. Anyone else ever see this? What do you think?

1. PegCole17 profile image91
      PegCole17posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Same thing here, GwennyOh. I had a small amount of earnings yesterday and today I'm back at 0. Probably a glitch in the system. Or it could be the work of mutant termites.
      Peg

2. pauldeeds profile image
      pauldeedsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Non-certified HubPages Ad Program earnings (with the asterisk) will occasionally disappear and be replaced with updated numbers.  That process takes an hour or two to complete.  It happens when there there are technical issues that made the original numbers inaccurate.  It's covered here in the FAQ:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hep-earnings-reports

2. Trisha Roberts profile image61
    Trisha Robertsposted 2 years ago

I believe it updates every 24 hours. So checking once a day would be best bet.

GwennyOhposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks but honestly that didn't answer my actual question. I am aware that the earnings update every 24 hours. Still, I did happen to check in a shorter amount of time, and earnings that had already shown were gone.

What I am asking about is whether this is a common thing or not.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
        LuisEGonzalezposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Same with me. For what I have seen in the past three years, I would assume it is just a technical glitch.

GwennyOhposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That makes sense. I saw one other reference to someone experiencing similar since I posted. That seemed to be the problem in that case. I will go with believing it's a glitch or adjustment...

Thanks for your opinion.

3. Au fait profile image95
    Au faitposted 2 years ago

That happened with me too, but just about an hour ago earnings from yesterday was replaced and earnings added to it.  You should see yours back where it should be soon too with value added.

1. Victoria Anne profile image95
      Victoria Anneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yup, mine showed an amount for yesterday, went to $0.00 for a few hours, and then was replaced with a higher amount within the last hour or so.

4. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

AdSense is the same for that matter. smile

5. GwennyOh profile image84
    GwennyOhposted 2 years ago

Yep, the same thing here... it took a while, but later on there was a significantly higher figure there.

Thanks for your comments everyone!

working