jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google Adsense Data is Incorrect

1. sundaramponnusamy profile image84
    sundaramponnusamyposted 2 years ago

Page views displayed in google adsense website is incorrect from July 1, 2014. There is no notification about this. Does anybody face this problem? How can I rectify this issue? Any help???

2. weezyschannel profile image85
    weezyschannelposted 2 years ago

Yes, I have had the same problem...nothing is close to adding up either page views or earnings..You would have to go to Google Product Forum under Adsense and let them know..I really don't even bother because usually they are rude contributors and they don't really care. You are just hoping someone from Google actually will see it someday. That's my experience. Another hope is to click on help in your adsense account and see if there is a way to report it that way, but again, contacting Google for anything is a lengthy process..

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Google verifies all their data before reporting periods end, so if you are seeing a problem right now, before they've had a chance to check it, there's a chance that the reporting will change.

4. PaulGoodman67 profile image92
    PaulGoodman67posted 2 years ago

I've seen similar problem.  Adsense traffic figures appear down, but no evidence of this when I look at other sources/indicators.