jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

Comments

1. futonfraggle profile image84
    futonfraggleposted 8 years ago

I love writing hubs and I love receiving comments and feedback. However, I had over 1800 comments to mod last night. I'm still approving and denying each one MANUALLY. Will there ever be an "approve all" button or a "deny all" button? I think this will help fellow hubbers clean their hubs regularly, yet encourage new comments.

2. johnb0127 profile image77
    johnb0127posted 8 years ago

1800 comments on only 26 hubs?  Thats pretty good man!  Although a 'approve all' button would seem very helpful, there isn't one I dont think.  Sorry

--John

3. futonfraggle profile image84

Yeah, no complaints! Love the different comments. Too bad there aren't "approve all" or "deny all" buttons. Sure would be nice!

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 8 years ago

If you edit the preferences for individual comment capsules, you can set them to auto approve or not.

5. spuds profile image21
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Wow 1800 comments. Very impressive. You must be publishing hubs that people have an opinion on.

6. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 8 years ago

mmmm.. 1800 comments must be using great key words, I reviewed some of your articles so it must be keywords, well I wish you all of the best as even the best writer on HP I don't think had that many comments in a day.smile

I did see that one of your hubs had 756 comments band the hub is about 8 months old, but the rest of the articles are a handful, I didn't want to burst your bubble but total on all of your hubs are appr. 1000 so if you waited 8 months to moderate all of those , you must have been pretty busy.smile

1. BristolBoy profile image84
      BristolBoyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Would it be the case though that if a comment was waiting to be approved it wouldn't show up in the comment totals?

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this
        1. futonfraggle profile image84
          futonfraggleposted 8 years ago in reply to this

No - not 1800 in one day! LOL. I haven't been able to catch up over the past few months. I've been deleting comments because the page has been taking 10 minutes to load. I currently have 594 comments to moderate. As you can see, I've been busy big_smile

1. AEvans profile image72
            AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Then that is exciting!!!! Good for you!!! I am glad that you did not take me as being rude as that I am definitely not...big_smile

7. futonfraggle profile image84

AE, it sure is exciting. Rude? Not at all. Thank you for your responses.

8. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

The questions still remain will there ever be an "approve all comments" button or a "deny all comments" button?

When you have photos of what Casey Anthony never wanted us to see, you'll have many people wanting to comment on what she did.

Deleting comments will kill keywords.

9. matiskater profile image61
    matiskaterposted 8 years ago

wow that would be awsome!!! and best for us

10. britneydavidson profile image61
    britneydavidsonposted 8 years ago

1800 comments...thans really too much...i feel so sorry for you....i kindly request all hubber to make comment on the alternate day basis....lol...well great job done.... for some hubs make the comment form open so no need to approve it, so no need to approve all button....and deny all just dont add comment capsule so ...no choice for hubbers to harrase you...

working