jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense Payments

1. Kain 360 profile image87
    Kain 360posted 2 years ago

I have received checks from Google Adsense in the past, but I switched to HubPages Earning Program (or w/e it is called) a long time ago so it's been a while since I received check from Google.

I had it set up to receive checks, but now it says my payments are currently on hold. Is there no longer an option to receive checks? The layout of Google is different. I did not want to change layouts, but I think it forced me to.

1. galleryofgrace profile image80
      galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you switched to HP earnings then your adsense earnings are not payable until you reach $100. That will take some time as adsense pay is minimal.
      Google adsense does issue checks but not until you have $100 in that account.

1. Kain 360 profile image87
        Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I have $100+in adsense. I fathom how that works. But it says my payments are on hold. But the thing is, I have received checks from Googles in the past. I'm wondering if the new change in layout changed settings or something.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
          Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Awhile back Google Adsense quit paying with checks. It now has to be deposited into your bank account, at least for US members. I don't know about other countries. You need to update your Adsense account with a bank account number to receive payment and it will be automatically deposited the month after it is earned..

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
            SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I would agree, payment is probably on hold because the only payment method you have on file is checks which they no longer issue.  If you add a bank account you should get the money soon, maybe even by the end of this month.

2. Kain 360 profile image87
            Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No checks? Well that is unfortunate. But I suppose this is better sort of. Do payments come faster currently?

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
              Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine are always right on time.

2. incomeguru profile image87
      incomeguruposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It could be that publishers from your country can now receive their earnings through bank account.

working