jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

How to use Google Analyst and Webmaster Tools?

1. Apurva Trehan profile image81
    Apurva Trehanposted 2 years ago

I request the Community to provide the useful resources related to Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools. As it has so many links and Terms and Conditions related to changing Tracking Id. We are also not able to know about the upgrade of Google Analytics and how to work on that portal. It will be grateful if you sort out the complicated processes related to the above mentioned problem. Any step to step guide or video tutorials can be helpful. Neither spending hours reading the long processes with links nor any Google search is fruitful to me. I do not know the process that I did was correct or incorrect! So please sort out this problem. Please mail me regarding the issues I am facing or may encountered.

1. moonlake profile image88
      moonlakeposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Try this forum http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/122629 and read Marina Lazarevic post. That is what helped me out with the Google Analytics up grade. Good luck.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago
  3. Apurva Trehan profile image81
    Apurva Trehanposted 2 years ago

The highlighted text with blue marker is not shown in my portal.Then it ask to upgrade your property and edit permission and also not showing universal analytics upgrade over property settings!. If I click on Universal analytics upgrade center, then various links opened which I do not know from where to start or end.