jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

If I disable ads will I still get what I've earned?

1. thom w conroy profile image31
    thom w conroyposted 2 years ago

Hi All: I exceeded the  ad program payout minimum for June and am wondering if I disable ads right now will I still be paid at the end of July? Thanks for any help in advance..

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

You should be.

Although I have to point out that you may not be able to disable ads on your Hubs unless you comply with the required linking restrictions that then allow you to do so.

thom w conroyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the information - it's getting to the point where the time spent on promoting hubs isn't worth the return....

3. relache profile image87

The fact that your author score is below 85 is an impediment.  If you boosted overall quality on your Hubs, and got your score up, your Hubs wouldn't need as much promotion.

You might check out the Makings of a Stellar a Hub article in the Learning Center.

thom w conroyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I've had a score of over 90 in the past, written longer articles, added photos and videos, etc. and still never made any real money here. Given the way content farms are dying left and right it would seem a bit foolish on my part to put all of my eggs into the content farm genre beyond this point.  Thanks for your perspective, another opinion is always a good idea.

4. relache profile image87

Based on how I built my Hubs, most have barely had to be edited to comply with the majority of the changes over the last two years.  I made some serious money in the past, and I'm seeing better performance this summer than last from my Hubs, so for me, it's still worth my efforts.

working