jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

I just sold my first amazon item!

1. RikkiRay profile image82
    RikkiRayposted 2 years ago

I am so happy. Looks like I'll be able to reach my payment soon. Awww... It's an amazing day smile Do you have any tips for me on how to sell more?

1. Stacie L profile image88
      Stacie Lposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm happy for you...making sales is tough lately. wink

2. poppyr profile image94
      poppyrposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Nice!  That's awesome.  Keep it up =]

3. swilliams profile image82
      swilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congrats!!! You Have very useful articles to promote great Amazon selections!

2. RikkiRay profile image82
    RikkiRayposted 2 years ago

Thanks! I am super happy. In my country, $50 bucks is a lot of money, at least for my family. smile

3. redtiger357 profile image60
    redtiger357posted 2 years ago

Well done smile  keep doing what you are doing - looks like you are on to a winner smile

4. dhimanreena profile image84
    dhimanreenaposted 2 years ago

hey congrats...keep going smile

5. Pico Triano profile image82
    Pico Trianoposted 2 years ago

Congrats! That encouraging. I'm looking forward to my first Amazon sale. Come to think of it, I'm looking forward to my first Ebay sale too.

6. incomeguru profile image83
    incomeguruposted 2 years ago

Congratulations! That of course is one of the benefits of writing on hubpages. Keep it up and never despair despite up and down in traffic to your hubs.

7. James McAllister profile image60
    James McAllisterposted 2 years ago

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to my first Amazon sale on Hubpages. I have a lot of sales from my own sites and I just have to say to keep scaling up - every new Hub is another entrance door to Amazon and it won't be long before you're seeing sales daily.

I don't know if this is the case with Hubpages, but with your own affiliate links, you get paid for whatever the visitor buys within 24 hours of clicking on your link. I once remember referring somebody for a $20 iPhone case, and the guy ended up buying $8000 worth of computer parts. Needless to say, I was speechless! The same can happen to you, and it can happen at the most unexpected times. Keep up the good work!

8. My Bell profile image91
    My Bellposted 2 years ago via iphone

Congrats! Still learning about everything on Hub Pages. Love to hear of the successes!