jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Comments missing from the Hubtivities log

1. Lifebydesign profile image80
    Lifebydesignposted 7 years ago

I like to check hubtivities to see what's topical and interesting that I can comment on, and sometimes I go to the Forums to see what's been recently posted. Sometimes though comments have been posted to the forums but don't show up in the hubtivities log. Did I just miss it or are they just not synching?

1. 0
      SirDentposted 7 years ago in reply to this

When you are looking at the hubtivity page on the right near the top you can set what you want to see there. You can click on forum posts and see only forum posts. Usually if you comment on a forum thread, it will show up on the hubtivity page when womeone else comments on the same thread or a fan of yours comments.

1. Lifebydesign profile image80
        Lifebydesignposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks SirDent- I never actually used it and its always on 'All" but okay I can be specific and select if I want to. Great! Shouldn't I get them anyway if its on All though...?

2. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

I checked it out more thorouvghly and you can edit your preferences. Not sure if you can get all forum posts, but you can get them from those you are a fan of and those who are a fan of you also. Just try it out and play around with it until you get it where you want.

3. Elena. profile image88
    Elena.posted 7 years ago

Hey Louise, long time no see!  I think you miss posts from people you're not a fan of.  That's what I think, anyway.  You'll only see posts from your friends.  For hub comments, I think that works different, and you can see comments to the hubs you also commented on, regardless of who commented?

Hmmm, not entirely certain, maybe someone can confirm?