My first Hub

1. WilliamsDaniel profile image61
    WilliamsDanielposted 2 years ago

Hello hubbers! Just recently published my first hub entitled "Characteristics of Effective Web Content"
    I hope it will somehow help you write your web contents. You can also answer the quiz that I've prepared at the end of the article wink

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I think your Hub might have more of an edge if it presented original thought and material, not just a rehash of the internet's greatest content tips, all of which have already been said here and all over the Internet in different words.  Also that first image really seems like a Hub killer in that 1) it makes it seem you are not the content guy, just the guy who rehashed a presentation by someone else, and 2) that your info dates back to 2005, the date visible in the image.

1. WilliamsDaniel profile image61
      WilliamsDanielposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello relache, first of all, thank you for the comment on my post. I want to make some justification on the things that you said about my content. First, I got the first image from a friend's flicker as stated in the source. Though it was dated years ago, I still believe that what has been presented created impact to the listeners and made them aware of about content issues. Most them learned from it. 

With regards to my article, I did not rehashed it from the presentation. Web content is continuously evolving. So, we cannot rely on information that has been released years ago. It was obsolete. Content should be fresh. If it seems obsolete on your part, then, I respect that. The information that have been stated in my article are actually basics and I wonder how many web content writers are aware of that. If we want a perfect masterpiece, we must start from learning the basics and innovate it.