jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Where do you do spend, your Maximum Energy, that makes your life?

1. SharmaRoshan profile image61
    SharmaRoshanposted 3 years ago

I do spend my maximum energy, to sit, and think and evaluate, and contemplate my Life.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/9113898_f248.jpg

2. erorantes profile image36
    erorantesposted 2 years ago

My energy is high.  I keep my house clean and organize.  I work out, and I do yoga. I cook every two days. I go out twice a week. I have three dogs.  For my mind , I have a good valance exercises with hub pages.  Hub pages is fantastic.  I keep busy reading and writing.  I love it.

SharmaRoshanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You have a neat life. Its Beautiful. Every word sounds Good.

3. ChristinS profile image93
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I believe in using my creativity to help myself and bring smiles to other.  I love to exercise and being out in nature. I feel very connected when out hiking, climbing, jogging etc.  I love to create art, restore old photographs, create things with my hands - in the spring/summer I garden.

I am also a bit of a workaholic with a desire to always feel I am accomplishing something.  I try to balance that with regular meditation time, because I am aware that we need downtime to feel at peace with the world and others, and to better understand ourselves. 

I try to find the right blend.  Too much thinking and contemplating for my personality can lead to apathy, but too much "go go go" leads to stress and anxiety. 

As with anything, it's all about moderation and harmony.  As I get older; I find it easier to balance everything and appreciate life more.

SharmaRoshanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Christin, Perfect 10 for your comment.

working