jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Verify Bank Account Google Adsense?

1. Kain 360 profile image87
    Kain 360posted 2 years ago

Since Google is no longer sending checks to people, I must use my bank account. I added my bank info etc.. and I got an email saying that I need to verify it.

"Review your bank account transactions for a small test deposit from Google and record the exact amount (note that it may take 2-3 days to show up)."
    But then in Google adsense it says something else. "Look for a small deposit Google made to your account. (appears within 10 days after Jul 12, 2014)"

I went to my online banking and Google has not made any deposits yet. It's been more than 3 days, but has not quite been 10 yet. Did I make a fatal error, did google, or do I simply need to wait a few more days? If I do not know the amount deposited then I can not verify bank.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this
    2. galleryofgrace profile image82
      galleryofgraceposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Most banks don't post deposits on weekends. Best to wait until Monday night or Tuesday morning and check again.

2. Alphadogg16 profile image87
    Alphadogg16posted 2 years ago

I don't really remember how many days it took when I verified mine, but it's going to be like 2 or 3 cents. So make sure you didn't overlook the transaction. If it's not there Id contact Google Adsense.

1. Kain 360 profile image87
      Kain 360posted 2 years ago in reply to this

That is a small amount. I thought it would be 50 cents or something.

1. Jean Bakula profile image96
        Jean Bakulaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello Kain 360,
        Sometimes it can take more than 2 or 3 days, and the first time I did it, they only put 1 cent into my account. Wait a few days, and it will probably show up.