jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (14 posts)

Any recent viral hub that went crazy all over the internet?

1. K Kiss profile image71
    K Kissposted 3 years ago

So we all know about Brownie83's viral hub on nurses that went viral all over facebook and pinterest. Are there no other hubs that hit the jackpot recently or even in the past? Would be great to see other viral hubs for inspiration

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

AngelaRM's Hub on the new Kim Kardashian mobile game is doing really well right now. It's not truly viral because the traffic is all from search engines, but it looks like Angela was one of the first writers to offer tips on the game and she's become quite successful because of it!

Kim Kardashian: Hollywood Game Cheats, Tips & Tricks

2. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago in reply to this

There was one several months ago about how to make an easy cheesecake. I don't remember who wrote it though.

1. CMHypno profile image88
        CMHypnoposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Was it IzzyM?

1. Barbara Kay profile image86

No, I don't think so.

3. poppyr profile image91
      poppyrposted 3 years ago in reply to this

I saw one about that Kim Kardashian game that had over 1000 comments... didn't realise so many people played that game..

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 3 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to have to write me one of those this month. Yes I do.

3. Barbara Kay profile image86
    Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago

Melbel wrote one too about sayings that people that live in Michigan use that went viral on Facebook.

Whoops! I just noticed you said recent. That one was about 2 years ago.

1. melbel profile image91
        melbelposted 3 years ago in reply to this

Eh, it does get huge boosts in traffic here and there. In the past few days it's been doing really well again.

I'm from Michigan too. I wish I would have thought of that one.

4. SmartAndFun profile image92
    SmartAndFunposted 3 years ago

Several months ago I think there was a viral hub about why Coke tastes so much better at McDonald's. Just a day or two ago I saw a McDonald's TV commercial touting how people love McDonald's Coke better than Coke from anywhere else, so apparently the hub caught the attention of McDonald's ad execs. Score! (and congrats!) to whoever wrote that hub.

5. K Kiss profile image71
    K Kissposted 3 years ago

Hi everyone. Thanks a lot. Didn't know about all these viral hubs. Just hoping to have one of mine too one of these days now that my most popular hub is dying.
    I suppose part luck and part skill plays in getting a hub go viral.

6. Brie Hoffman profile image81
    Brie Hoffmanposted 3 years ago

What is going viral?  I have one hub that gets 1000 views a day..does that count?

working