jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Several hubs being copied by ozeldersin.com

1. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 2 years ago

Go to ozeldersin.com/kategori/genel and you may find your hubs. Found a couple of mine that were just posted on there today. I believe it's hosted by BlueHost.

2. Victoria Baughman profile image86
    Victoria Baughmanposted 2 years ago

I hate that people can simply steal your work!

3. MyHumbleOpinions profile image89
    MyHumbleOpinionsposted 2 years ago

Yes, you are not the only one.  Copied and pasted a random article title from the site you are referring to & pasted it into the HP search bar to see how bad it was... Word for word copy article from another HP user as well.  It's depressing that there's not much anyone can do about it either.

1. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, most of the articles appear to be from HubPages. sad

4. vocalcoach profile image95
    vocalcoachposted 2 years ago

Thanks for this information.  On my way now to see if my hubs have been stolen.  This may happen more than we realize. Google needs to come up with a way to spot copied work.

1. Suzanne Day profile image97
      Suzanne Dayposted 2 years ago in reply to this
  5. Valeant profile image90
    Valeantposted 2 years ago

My German was a little rusty to see.

6. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

I found this site and translated one page ,which seems to be Turkish and they have the nerve to have a donation button on the bottom of the page! hmm

7. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 2 years ago

I contacted the host and they had the owner remove the articles. However, he only removed mine.

Other hubbers should check for theirs. This particular host responded to legal@bluehost.com, however I believe they are a subsidiary of bluehost (the response came from HostGator.) I was under the impression that BlueHost and HostGator were in direct competition with each other so I'm left puzzled.

But anyway, yeah, got a response. Other hubbers must send in their notices too.