jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Does being active in the forum help push yourself out for Google?

1. K Kiss profile image72
    K Kissposted 2 years ago

I haven't been that active in the forums and questions at hubpages lately and of course due to all the cute Panda updates my views per day dropped from nearly 3000 per day to first 2k then 1.5k then 1k and to its lowest the past two months of 400-500 per day...but after being active on the forum the past couple of days .. I saw a marked change in my views..lots of red upwards arrow and again in 1k plus views per day. Hope it's not a spike and becomes stable.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Google likes updated content.  I notice you have a lot of Hubs that haven't been updated in a long time.  That may be part of your problem.

K Kissposted 2 years ago in reply to this

smile I do remember that now that you mention it. I used to add new info now and then long time ago and can't remember when I stopped. But Now I fear making addition in my popular hubs fearing that I might ruin the balance. Thanks a lot

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

New material doesn't have to mean updating your existing Hubs, it means adding new Hubs to your account.

K Kissposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh is that so. I just finished updating an old hub in order to bring them up to date and maybe catch Google Godmother's attention. Thanks a lot

working