jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

My Earning Mission.

1. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image74
    sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago

I am satisfied with the traffic I get. On earnings, I am yet to reach an impressive level. My prime goal now is to earn ODD, that is One Dollar Daily. Do you have any such goal? Please share your ideas on Earning Mission.

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like a very worthy and reasonable goal. Best of luck!

2. LindaSarhan profile image97
      LindaSarhanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I miss the days of staying home and being able to pay the bills on the articles I wrote. I am hoping to get to that point again soon. As with anything in freelance writing, it takes time to build. I hope to one day make more than $1 a day but I think it is good to set a goal and visualize it happening.

I usually promote my articles, and links to others' articles, through Facebook, Google+, Twitter (HootSuite is great for that), LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr, and many more. The more places you link to your article the more traffic and with luck, more money. wink

Honestly, I would love to start a group/post on Twitter Promotion Pals. It would be where each person can list "x" amount of article a month for others to promote for them. I was in a similar group once, and my income increased greatly. I am just unsure if HubPages is okay with this idea, yet. big_smile

sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Wonderful ideas and very useful too. Thank you.

2. janshares profile image89
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

One dollar a day sounds good. I'd love to see $50 every month. That would satisfy me. smile

Yes, that is mine too but after reaching the first milestone of a dollar a day. Then I will aim $50 per month $ 100 and so on.

3. Jcpuddles profile image60
    Jcpuddlesposted 2 years ago

I'm just shooting for a few pennies a day at this point xD

4. Amy Naylor profile image87
    Amy Naylorposted 2 years ago

I'm not even making a dollar a month yet! Best of luck! smile

You will. Be positive. Best of luck.

working