jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How much can I earn!

1. Koustav Shaw profile image60
    Koustav Shawposted 2 years ago

If at an average of 15 Hubs are featured every month then what will be the basic amount of revenue I will be having? How much a person can earn if he gets 15 Hubs featured in a month? Need to know the approximate amount of money and on what parameters will it be decided! Please share!

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's impossible to say.  It all depends on your choice of subject, the quality of your Hubs and your knowledge of SEO. 

I know one person who earned thousands from just 29 Hubs, and another with over 400 Hubs who doesn't even make payout each month. 

It also takes time to earn well on HubPages.  A Hub can take a year or more to reach its full earnings potential.

2. Helena Ricketts profile image95
    Helena Rickettsposted 2 years ago

There's no definite amount of money that can be given because there are so many factors involved in earnings.  It depends on the traffic, which will vary from day to day, season to season and popularity of the subject at the moment.  It depends on the value of the advertising that is on your page, whether or not you participate in the Amazon or Ebay affiliate programs and how well your hubs are written.

There's no real way to give you an accurate answer nailed down to the dollar because we all make a different amount of money each month.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

The four hubs you have provide your best estimate

4. Koustav Shaw profile image60
    Koustav Shawposted 2 years ago

Thanks for the information. I am new in here. I just joined yesterday so I was inquiring a little. Anyway, would you guys mind sharing how my Hub score is determined and the profile rating? Please!