jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Earnings rate

1. Uchenna Ani profile image82
    Uchenna Aniposted 2 years ago

why is it that I am only earning 1cent per day? Is this the standard rate for all ad earning programs? How long does it take to start seeing earnings from google adsense program?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are too new here to be earning very much.  It takes a long time, a lot of hard work and many articles to really start earning, and even then, you may not get much.

If you are here just to earn, you are in the wrong place.  If you are here to write and to learn how to improve your online writing skills so that you can earn later, then you are in the right place!

Uchenna Aniposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Earnings are dependent on the amount of visitor traffic you get to your hubs.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

If you look in your account you will see your traffic. You will also see a number called CPM. CPM is the amount  you are being paid per 1000 visitors.

Uchenna Aniposted 2 years ago in reply to this

where do i see the cpm?

4. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

I am here just to earn, but with realistic expectations.

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago in reply to this

"realistic expectations"? What fun is that? big_smile

5. Elderberry Arts profile image95
    Elderberry Artsposted 2 years ago

It took me nearly a year to be earning much. I have been on HubPages for two years now and reach the payout balance a few times a year though it all depends on how many people are visiting and reading your hubs, so more popular topics will gain more traffic.

working