jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Finally recovering from the Panda epidemic!

1. SpaceShanty profile image91
    SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago

I, as I know many others who were hit by the May 2014 Panda update am finally seeing views increasing, actually better than before Panda.  I also have two Hubs with a perfect 100 hub score!

How is everyone else doing?

1. pateluday profile image18
      pateludayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congrats! How Do You Achieve Perfect Hundred?

1. SpaceShanty profile image91
        SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No one knows exactly how the Hub score is worked out.

2. incomeguru profile image83
      incomeguruposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm still battling to get out. Congrats!

3. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I had several perfect hub scores, then made minor corrections, mostly grammatical and the scores dropped into the 80's.  They are slowly climbing back out of the trenches, but I really don't understand the drop.  One was top ten hub of the day on the last Grow The Hub Pot Challenge, so I don't think it sucked...lol.

As a result, I can't take the scores too seriously.

4. Brie Hoffman profile image80
      Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

My views and income are way up, which encouraged me to write more, more, more.  I'm very happy.

2. MuellerWordsmith profile image86
    MuellerWordsmithposted 2 years ago

I don't know man, I don't think this panda thing is over yet: http://tinyurl.com/mazcj7x

3. Kathleen Odenthal profile image96
    Kathleen Odenthalposted 2 years ago

Im doing well with traffic, but revenue has gone down even though my traffic is mainly from google.... Idk

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I didn't even know there was a Panda update in May!  Guess I got lucky this time...however, in the past, I was badly hit three different times...so I know how you feel!  Doing well right now, but as we all know, that could change tomorrow!

4. SANJAY LAKHANPAL profile image86
    SANJAY LAKHANPALposted 2 years ago

Sometimes the views and hub score are quite discouraging, but it is better to keep writing. Content is the King everywhere especially on Google.

5. Jcpuddles profile image60
    Jcpuddlesposted 2 years ago

My views shot up for one day and now they've dropped below what I was getting before.

6. sachin001 profile image64
    sachin001posted 2 years ago

I think hubpage community is getting better due to their strict rules and content strategy. I am now starting again here and trying hard to reach newer heights, which i cant before.