jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

My original work is stolen and seen in search results

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 2 years ago

A very old I have written, Comparison India:Indian economy vs US, EU, Canada, China and world is seen in Slideshare. Raghunathan Janarthanan has copied the whole article as it is and posted in Slideshare.

I am surprised while I saw this in the first page of google search. However, my original article is not seen there.

What should I do?.

1. profile image0
      Rex Reationposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jyoti,

Slideshare's content is posted by users, like us. Slideshare is very good about removing content that infringes upon copyright. Just file a DMCA.

If you go here, they explain exactly what to do.

help .slideshare.com/entries/20465946-What-is-the-DMCA-counter-notification-policy-

(Remove the space between help and .slideshare to make the link work in your browser.)

JYOTI KOTHARIposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for advice and I will do likewise.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

As @Rex mentioned, if a site has copied your copyrighted material without your permission, then a DMCA NOI is likely appropriate.

This Learning Center Hub explains how to issue a DMCA notice of infringement in more detail.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/how- … -complaint

JYOTI KOTHARIposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks sir.

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image73
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 2 years ago

I saw an image in google search and recognized as my own. However, when I clicked the same I was in another hub of some one else where there is no image.

My original image was in Amrapali, the most beautiful woman ........ and google image took me to Irish celtic myth- the most beautiful....... by Case1worker.

Can anyone throw a light? Why is it happened?

working