jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

RETIRED: RSS Feature

1. Raine Law Yuen profile image82
    Raine Law Yuenposted 2 years ago

I am reading a hub about RSS - it says that if I go to my profile page - I will find the RSS subscribe link.  I don't see this -Has something changed?

It says that HP provides three types of RSS links. Where do I find these? or does it only kick in after twenty hubs?

It talks about tags on HP's. I don't see a tag function on HP's. 

Appreciate any feedback and advice about using RSS.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The hub is outdated.  These things no longer exist on HubPages.

2. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Great question Raine Law Yuen.  I google and here is a link for a thread titled:  RSS Feed Of My Hubpages Account!  I plan to explore this myself.

3. firstday profile image60

Excuse me "I googled"…LOL…you can't go back and edit and I posted too quickly.

4. firstday profile image60

I checked that link out and it looks like the option for the RSS feed is not available.  Let me know what you find out.

5. Raine Law Yuen profile image82
    Raine Law Yuenposted 2 years ago

thanks for the confirmation. that's what I thought. I would like to suggest to those with hubs that have outdated info to please update them because it can be really confusing to readers that don't know better and also so time wasting and confusing as readers like me think that we've misunderstood something.

So sorry to waste your time.  Hope other readers exploring this topic see this reply before exploring further.

Closed to reply

working