jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

My Hubber score dropped 5 points today!

1. 0
    LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago

All I did on HubPages today was write a new hub. It doesn't even have a score yet. I know we are supposed to ignore those scores, but 5 points! Really? That is not exactly motivation.

1. 0
      LisaKeatingposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Okay, now I am motivated. I just got a Rising Star accolade. Thanks to anyone who voted for my hub. By the way, hub score is back up 3 points. I need to remember that it's like a basketball game; it goes up and down and up again before you know it. Love HP!

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

It does that now.  I think that it is a way to make sure that people don't publish a whole bunch of hubs at once.  Don't worry - it will go back up soon enough.

3. lobobrandon profile image80
    lobobrandonposted 2 years ago

My score jumped 14 points down in a matter of 3 hours if that helps big_smile I did nothing new other than post a lot on the forums recently.

It's taken away a few do-follow links but that doesn't matter much. It'll come back up in a few days.

1. literal profile image60
      literalposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yea, mine dropped but I'm passed getting uptight about it.  In fact I expect it - not exactly something to look forward to though. Lol