Google AdSense

1. JustLivingOnline profile image81
    JustLivingOnlineposted 2 years ago

I would be greatly indebted to anyone who can assist.   I am at wit's end in trying to get Google AdSense working.  In the past I had a blog and signed up for an AdSense account.  The site name I put down was incorrect so the application was rejected.  Unfortunately, you only get one shot at it so I was not able to go back in and change it.  Google also offers no support whatsoever unless you have an active account.  I decided to give up after months of trying to fix it, and established a HubPages account.  I created Hubs and then applied again to Adsense with a different email address (same contact information).  It looks as if I am now being denied because I have another account (which was never approved) sitting out there.  I cannot delete this old application, nor can I contact anyone about the new one as it hasnt been approved.  Looks like my HubPages career may be at an end before it really begins.  Can anyone offer any help?

2. JustLivingOnline profile image81
    JustLivingOnlineposted 2 years ago

The message I get is below.  If I am just being rejected because they want more content, I am fine waiting and reapplying in the future.  I just want to make sure I haven't done something wrong. 

It appears that your Google AdSense Account, with the publisher id ca-pub-xxxxx is no longer associated with HubPages. Your application may have been rejected by Google, you may have refused the association with through the AdSense Third Party Access Page, or your previosuly approved account may have been disabled due to violations of the Google AdSense Terms and Conditions. You should not apply again, as each person is only allowed to have a single Google AdSense Account. Please review Google's Disabled Account FAQ for further steps that you might take. If you have simply refused the association, you may be able to change that on the Google AdSense - Thirdy Party Access page or by clicking "Next" below.

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have highlighted the part which is telling you what you have to do next in boldface.