jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Stats delayed a few hours

1. Brie Hoffman profile image81
    Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago

I'm on the verge of breaking into a new high and the stats are stuck...drives me crazy!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you click the ? on the stats page you should see this explanation.

We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue. You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so.

Brie Hoffmanposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I guess I'm just anxious because I'm breaking into a new level and I just want to see that number smile

2. The Examiner-1 profile image82
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

Go to Google Analytics until stats works again. Plus are you updated in the G. Analytics to Universal Analytics?

I am...but google analytics is a mystery to me.  I've never been able to figure it out.

3. The Examiner-1 profile image82
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

On Home page click on report, when next page comes up click on Audience and go through that. The last one shows the recent Hubs viewed and whether they were read all of the way through.

4. paradigmsearch profile image88
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

Brie. Stats have updated. May The Force be with you. And I've got some purdy, red arrows, myself. big_smile

Thanks

working