jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How one can increase his/her CPM?

1. RanaKm profile image48
    RanaKmposted 2 years ago

How one can increase his/her CPM? Please advise if you have a full detailed knowledge about this. Thanks in advance smile

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

The CPM is based on how much advertisers are willing to pay for their advertisements.  Some topics are more lucrative than others, but it changes over time.  Think about the companies that advertise online, and try to write about topics that they would like to put their ad on.

1. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have two accounts here one gets one tenth the views of the other, but earns 50% of what the other earns.  Certain topics are more lucrative than others.

3. lovebuglena profile image91
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

You don't really have control over CPM as it depends on what advertisers wanna pay for their ads... One thing you can try to do is research topics that are high in demand and write about those. Maybe that will give you higher CPM.

4. RanaKm profile image48
    RanaKmposted 2 years ago

Thank you all! Your answers were really helpful and I now have a better idea and knowledge about this, I'll see how I can write things that might probably interest advertisers, that's going to be tough though hah, thank you all I appreciate your answers smile
    *Much love*

working