jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Best Hubber Score to Date

1. Marie Flint profile image89
    Marie Flintposted 2 years ago

I just viewed my profile page and saw 99 assigned to my profile picture. This score is the highest I've had on Hub Pages so far, and it's kind of nice!

1. The Examiner-1 profile image82
      The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Marie!

2. kenneth avery profile image80
      kenneth averyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Marie,
      My Congratulations to you for getting the Highest Score EVER.
      Keep up the fine work.
      Your friend,
      Kenneth

3. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image62
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You deserve it.  Congratulations!

4. Marie Flint profile image89
      Marie Flintposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Examiner, Kenneth, Sunil,and FirstDay--I guess I do! I'm not sure whether HP finally decided to include my editing work I've been doing gratis for fellow hubbers over the past two years. There's no mention of that kind of work in the Learning Center about scores. My hub scores certainly haven't averaged out to 99, as my highest hub score as of this writing is 90. Blessings to you all!

2. firstday profile image60
    firstdayposted 2 years ago

Marie,
    Keep up the good work.  I viewed your profile and it looks as if you should have always had a 99 assigned to you.

3. Jodah profile image86
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Wow, well done. Marie
    Well deserved. I am happy when mine reaches 90 which is rare and if it does it only stays there for a couple of days.

1. Marie Flint profile image89
      Marie Flintposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm sure your hubber score will get better, Jodah. We keep learning how to do things better here. The merging with Squidoo will be interesting. I'll probably feel like I'm starting all over again. It appears I have another month before reaching a payout. Blessings!

working