jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Ebay (possibly Amazon?) earnings have gone to zero

1. chriscamaro profile image95
    chriscamaroposted 2 years ago

I JUST noticed for the first time ever that my Ebay "earnings per click" have dropped to zero. For a long long time I haven't been earning anything (literally zero) from Ebay or Amazon for that matter and I thought it had to do with my relatively poor traffic and the marketability of my items.  However, I looked back in my Ebay history and EVERY SINGLE TIME a user ever clicked an Ebay ad, I got SOMETHING, a few cents but something.  Now I'm getting NOTHING, even though I am still getting clicks.  The clicks just aren't counting anymore.  What's this all about?  Am I being punished or something?  How do I fix this?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 2 years ago

eBay changed their program.  You don't get paid just for clicks anymore.  You can't do anything about it, but paying attention to your affiliate programs and their user agreements might mean you learn these things when they happen and not many months later.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago
  4. chriscamaro profile image95
    chriscamaroposted 2 years ago

Well that settles that.  Thanks for the reply.  Nobody ever buys the stuff they look at on my account so I guess I am going to have to focus more on my hub earnings.