jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Balance History is Missing Last Month's Amazon Earnings

1. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Since there is a lag in when we receive our earnings from the HubPages' Amazon sales, the amount I earned in July are not listed in my July balances.  There is a note that states that there is an amount that is also earned (in August), but it also does not include the July Amazon sales. 

Am I looking at it wrong?  If not, will you please add that so the balance truly reflects the balance?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Amazon payments are on a 60 day cycle, so July earning will be posted in September.

This chart shows the different payment cycles.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

Your balance history indicates Amazon Program Earnings for Jun 1-30 posted this month (Aug 4).
      If you have any further questions please email payments at hubpages dot com as we do not discuss payment and earning details in the forums.

Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your reply Matthew.  I am not asking a specific question about my account. I am merely pointing out that the Amazon earnings for July are not reported anywhere in the Balance History (presumably for everyone) and I think they should be.   

I think a note in the space where "Earnings for a particular month will not appear here until several days after the end of that month (up to 30)." is listed, or below it where the earnings for the current month are listed would suffice.

1. SpaceShanty profile image93
          SpaceShantyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can always view your Amazon earnings for a particular month here https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/reports?type=amazon

Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I do understand there is a way to get the information.  I realize this is not a high priority item, since there is a workaround.  I was merely stating that the balance in the balance history is not accurate since it is missing a month's worth of Amazon earnings.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
              Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The balance history report is working as designed.

Amazon payments are not posted until after the 60 day cycle and July earnings will post in September when they added to your balance.

working