jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can Hubpages occupy full page?

1. packerpack profile image62
    packerpackposted 7 years ago

There is one thing I have been thinking about lately. Why can' t we have the Hubpages occupy the full screen instead that it is occupying only about half of the total screen width now? In that case I guess the page will look nicer and it will give us a pleasant reading experience. It may also give us more option to experiment with the capsule placements. What say guys?

2. ngureco profile image85
    ngurecoposted 7 years ago

If you open your page on a smaller screen (vdu), it will occupy the whole screen.

3. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

It's hard to set a full screen resolution bc so many people have different resolutions and personal preferences. The HP team can't make everyone happy with the width of the hubs, so they have pretty much have it set at the average width of most article pages. What makes it different is that it's set to the left versus centered.

I did believe I saw Paul post somewhere that they are working on changes to the page though. I just can't remember if it's alignment or width.

1. packerpack profile image62
      packerpackposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yea you are correct I did not think like that. I just forgot that I am using high resolution. I changed it and found that the page is occupying the whole screen. thanks