jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Any Hub Scores of 100?

1. junecampbell profile image86
    junecampbellposted 2 years ago

I was reading about Hub Scores at the Learning Center yesterday. I am wondering if anyone has ever reached 100 in their hub scores.  Does anyone have a hub with 100 score right now?  If you do, could you share the link or the title of the hub so we can see it?

I have had a HubPages account for several years, but the bulk of my work was on Squidoo. I am one of the migrating Squids, although I am migrating to familiar waters. This is my new account. My other one is under the name nightcats.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

I strongly encourage people NOT to post links to their best Hubs, as it's a great way to signal the content thieves and article spinner spammers.

And to anyone new to these forums, these are not private to this site.  Anyone can read anything posted here.

1. junecampbell profile image86
      junecampbellposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't realize that. Maybe people could still tell us about their 100 hub scores if they have any, though.  But please don't publish the link. My bad.

3. rebekahELLE profile image90
    rebekahELLEposted 2 years ago

Many hubbers have hub scores with 100.  They used to be very visible in a section listed as Hot Hubs.  The problem with making them visible is that others tend to copy them, so most likely not many will want to name their top scored hubs.  Also we can't post links to our own hubs.   You can go to the hubs section under explore and click on the topics you write about to see good examples of featured hubs.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Also a hub score of 100 is not like getting 100% on a test. It isn't only about the best quality - other factors also go into the score, such as user involvement, votes, traffic, and even some built in randomness.

To learn how to write hubs, read the learning center articles.

5. janshares profile image86
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

Yes, I've had a couple hubs hit 100 as many of us have. It's hard to say if and when they will. Sometimes they stay at 100 for a long time but it always will eventually come down due to many factors out of our control. And then, they might go back up! But for the best chance of hitting 100, follow the criteria for making a "stellar hub" (Learning Center). No guarantees, just increased probabilities.

6. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 2 years ago

Here is one of my hubs which currently has a score of 100. I'm happy to share the link because it's been copied hundreds of times across the Internet already and still gets traffic, so not much worse can be done to it, I reckon.

<link snipped>