jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Optimise a feedback page for adsense

1. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

I have added a feedback page for my site which takes the user to a new page which thanks them for their feedback. I have adsense running on that page but the adverts are very random due to me not being able to target the page for the results i want. It has ignored all in the META, can anyone advise on how I can get targeted adsense results on a content poor page?

2. SiddSingh profile image60
    SiddSinghposted 7 years ago

I am not an expert on adsense, but here is my two cents:

1) Adsense that is shown on your webpage is Adsense for content. Therefore, it HAS to have some content. Besides simply thanking for feedback, you can write a brief summary or introduction to your website, containing the "relevant" keywords.

2) Install prominently a searchbox for Adsense for Search, and hope for the best smile:

3. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 7 years ago

I'd agree - you are pushing it having adsense on a content poor page. If its not optimised for your keywords you are wasting your time. Its a page unlikely to be hit on first up by serarchers then you probably shouldn't be showing Adsense at all - there is software which only shows Adsense to people find your page via google and they give you the best CLR

Check out my latest hub Adsense and SEO take note of what Grizz says - he knows a lot about adsense

4. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

Thank you for your help. I will make the relevant amendments to my feedback page.