jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Sorting Hubbers I Follow

1. Abby Campbell profile image93
    Abby Campbellposted 2 years ago

In the past, I was able to sort the hubbers I follow by the date they last published. This feature seems to have disappeared unless I'm missing something. Can someone help with this? It's such a pain to scroll through every single hubber to find the new ones.

1. Arachnea profile image85
      Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I was wondering if a feature like that was available. For now, I'm viewing the daily digest that arrives with a list of new followers since the previous digest. I'm glad you asked.

2. profile image0
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think it was changed on purpose to discourage people from auto-reciprocating.  They also used to send notifications when someone new followed you, but that was eliminated too, for the same reason I assume.  When I see that my follower number has increased, I have no idea who it is.  Oh well.

1. DrMark1961 profile image91
        DrMark1961posted 2 years ago in reply to this

I still get notifications when someone new has followed me.
        If you are not longer recieving notifications, maybe you should try contacting the staff at HP and see if there has been some sort of change to your account.

1. profile image0
          calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oops, I meant a notification in my activity feed.  It used to say XYZ is now following you when someone followed me, now I never see it. Do you still see it in yours? The email notifications I've had disabled since a few days after I joined HP, so I never see those.

1. DrMark1961 profile image91
            DrMark1961posted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, I never see it in the feed, only the email. Sometimes the feed contains TOO MUCH information--I follow Newbies from time to time and sometimes my feed is full of hubs shared by them.
            In general, I like the feed and go through it every day to see what new articles have been published and what interesting forum conversations are going on.

working