jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

my hub unpublished

1. Hareepriyaw profile image78
    Hareepriyawposted 2 years ago

I have submitted an article on health records which was not published. I would like to know the reason for not publishing my content.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It's impossible for us to say because we can't see the Hub.   You can email team@hubpages.com and ask them to give you some idea. 

If you edit the Hub, you'll see a set of check boxes in the top right hand corner which gives you some suggestions on what HubPages expects in a Hub.   Look at how many of those boxes are checked - the more boxes that are checked, the better your Hub's chance of being approved.

The most common reasons for not being approved are that the Hub is too short, or the grammar and spelling is poor.  Looking at your blog, it is extremely academic and would make little sense to a lay person:  perhaps the moderator who judged your Hub felt that it wouldn't be useful to the average reader.

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Here are the HubPages rules for publishing.  If you read further down the reasons Hubs get moderated are also listed.

2. Hareepriyaw profile image78
      Hareepriyawposted 2 years ago

Thanks to all for guiding me. I will work more on my content and try to put it back.