jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Auto-Generated Twitter Following ??

1. Abhishek87 profile image76
    Abhishek87posted 8 years ago

I came across two methods that claimed to generating followers for me by thousands in Twitter... Just wanted to discuss what the other hubbers thought of  this.. anyone seen thi yet.. Here are the two :

1. This one is free, its like some network scheme kinda thing where you follow 6 people and then they continue and so on.... Well, it was free so I did do it and as you will see, THE link has my username at the end, so if you do join, it will help me too ...

<link snipped - do not post affiliate links in the forums>

2. This one promises followers at the blistering pace with thousands of followers within a month... And it costs $197 tongue (Who pays that much ??? )

<link snipped - do not post affiliate links in the forums>

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image74
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

Dear Abhishek,
    I know the links posted in twitter. However, these tricks do not work in longer run. It is better to have traffic generated in a natural way by writing good hubs.
    You can tweet with link to your hubs.
    Jyoti Kothari

3. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

There are plenty of ways.  You should pay a cent for junk like this - it's easy to do anyway.  There are some good/reliable ones (for example see ifollowback.com) and they're ALL free.

I get literally hundreds of people a day offering me twitter tools for $$$ that are common knowledge anyways.  While I'm not the twitter guru I seem to be accidentally becoming, I know a fair bit and will be happy to help if you contact me.

4. Julie-Ann Amos profile image52
    Julie-Ann Amosposted 8 years ago

You should pay a cent for junk like this
    Oops should have said

You should NOT pay a cent for junk like this

working