jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

When will we see Squidoo lenses on our board?

1. favored profile image56
    favoredposted 2 years ago

Does anyone know how long after the transfer of our Squidoo lenses will it take to show up on Hub Pages?  I would hope that they would still be live while we make the changes needed to conform to HP rules.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure what you mean.  Once they're transferred, they're transferred and visible.   All accounts won't all be transferred on the same day, that would be impossible - they'll be transferring them account by account, and where you are in the queue it depends (I think) when you opted to transfer

Hubs are visible immediately, and will remain visible while you make any changes necessary.

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Marisa that's good news.  I wonder if they figured out what to do with modules we had there that aren't here.  It may make our pages look unprofessional.

I didn't realize that they were being sent in order of who pushed the green tab first, but thought it might be according to who signed up on Squidoo first, etc.    Thanks for the update.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years ago

The FAQ has information on which modules will be imported. http://hubpages.com/squidoo/faq

favoredposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Paul. I thought I saw that page, but apparently I missed this. Appreciate it and your patience.

working