jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

New to Hubpages, any tips?

1. Isaac Lagunas profile image61
    Isaac Lagunasposted 2 years ago

Hello HB Community! I'm coming from Squidoo, and so far this has been a great site! Anyways, I've written 2 hubs now, and I'm wondering if there's anything I should know, or if you have any tips on how to start getting the ball rolling on my hubs. I've earned $0.03 today, and I'm quite proud of it big_smile

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!

Here is some information related specifically to the Squidoo to HubPages migration.

For site policies, you can also find helpful information in our Learning Center, FAQ,

and as @swilliams mentioned the forums as well.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi and welcome.   You might find the Hub I wrote for the new Squidoo members helpful, you'll find it in the slider on my profile.

2. swilliams profile image83
    swilliamsposted 2 years ago

Congrats! And Welcome! The Hubpage community is really helpful. The HubPages also provide helpful tips on how to build your brand thisis a helpful link. http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/How- … line-Brand

3. lobobrandon profile image82
    lobobrandonposted 2 years ago

Hey Isaac, take a look at the learning center, etc as Matthew has pointed out. The learning center should be the place to go for any clarifications.

The hub Marisa wrote on Squidoo covers most of the "Need to know" info.

The only reason I'm replying is to tell you that you're not supposed to disclose your earnings here on the forums or anywhere else as per the rules. (thought it would be mean to just say that and nothing else)

This is a great place give it some time, you'll be a pro