jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is DailyMotion Publisher a good service?

1. isaacasante profile image89
    isaacasanteposted 2 years ago

Hi everyone! Ok, I know I'm not often seen in the forums, but today I thought you guys could really help me make a good decision. Have you ever heard of DailyMotion Publisher? See below:

http://publisher.dailymotion.com/en/
    http://publisher.dailymotion.com/en/generate-revenues

I knew about them in 2013, but I wasn't very motivated to learn about them. Now, I'm trying to see how their users review the service, but there aren't much posts, articles or reviews on them. It's really not like YouTube's Partners program.

Many people say it's relatively new... But I know DailyMotion Publisher has been around for maybe 2 years, if not more... So it surprises me people don't refer to it often. Is it a nice source to earn income like YouTube?

Do you know what are the pros and cons? Top tech blogs don't write much about it... But DailyMotion can't be scamming through this since they have quite a good reputation. So, any information or advice for me?

Thank you!!
    ps: I've surpassed 50,000 reads with only 8 hubs last week smile)))

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Never heard of them but checked site.  They have videos that they want you to place on your website and they are supposed to pay you for views. However how much they pay you is not revealed.  Nothing about them having copyright, permission of video creators to even do this.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

They are not another writing site.

1. isaacasante profile image89
      isaacasanteposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I know... It's a service from the DailyMotion (major video community). But I just wanted to know if it's worth being attracted to. I wonder why it's been so unpopular, although it belongs to one of the biggest video sites in the world.

1. LindaSmith1 profile image61
        LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

All you have to do is check out reviews on this company that is not a US company but one located in France.

working