jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Add ability to add/remove Copyright notice from all Hubs at once

1. annmackiemiller profile image85
    annmackiemillerposted 2 years ago

Hi is there a way to activate the copyright notice in the display option for all your hubs without going through every single one?
    Thanks. Ann

1. Susan Zutautas profile image85
      Susan Zutautasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/9223106_f248.jpg

If this picture shows up ... you go into edit and change it here.

1. Rhonda Lytle profile image87
        Rhonda Lytleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  I came across this recently and hit it for one article but couldn't remember how I got there.  It's been bugging me for a few days because I couldn't do it for others.

2. GypsyOwl profile image81
      GypsyOwlposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Annie, Thank you for asking this question. I didn't realize it was for only one hub. I set it for the first but not the other two. Now... wondering if I'll remember to set it for the 150+ transfers coming from Squidoo I'll need to update them for a variety of compatibility issues. Thanks for this. Adding it to a checklist. Deb

2. profile image0
    sheilamyersposted 2 years ago

Unfortunately, unless HP has changed something, you have to go to each hub and activate the notice.

annmackiemillerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

thanks for that

3. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

I really, really wish there was the option to turn it off/on across all of our hubs.  Who wouldn't want to include a copyright notice? This is one feature that definitely is not user friendly imo.

annmackiemillerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yes it would be very handy -

4. lovebuglena profile image90
    lovebuglenaposted 2 years ago

As far as I know there is no option like that. You have to go to each hub individually, hit edit, and select that (c) display. If you have hundreds of hubs like me it is time consuming to do. Can't do it all in one sitting.

working