jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Amazon Payments Confusion Help!

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 2 years ago

After receiving another email from Amazon on their monthly report, once more I haven't received any payment. I know that you have to be over 100 dollars, I am nearer to 200 dollars. And I checked to see if I was supposed to have received it by now.

But I am getting totally confused! I looked at my old Amazon account which was used before we incorporated it with hubs and would you believe it is still saying I am earning tiny amounts on there? Are they going by that account? I looked at the date on amazon and it says I earned .36 on 7/2/2014!!

That shouldn't be happening! I tried adding up my amazon money on here, but just got completely confused because of the dates, two months behind/in front etc. One word.

1. calculus-geometry profile image87
      calculus-geometryposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The emails you are receiving are the reports for your personal Nell-only Amazon Associates account.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image88
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Is it possible that you have some ads somewhere else - maybe on a blog or other website?  Also you may have put a text link using your personal code.

You may want to check to make sure that they have the information so they can send you the money.

3. Solaras profile image91
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We are just now being paid for the June Amazon sales; when did you convert to HP Amazon earnings?

Amazon waits 2 months to pay, to prevent paying you commission for items that get returned. So we just got paid for HP July earnings and HP Amazon June earnings.  Does that help, or did I misinterpret your question?

4. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

HI Nell,

You can see in your account settings that you have configured your HubPages account for the HubPages Amazon program, so any Amazon earnings through this program will contribute to your $50 minimum payment threshold for PayPal payments.

This blog explains some of the differences between the two programs.
      http://blog.hubpages.com/2014/02/introd … n-program/

2. Radcliff profile image91
    Radcliffposted 2 years ago

Hi Nell,
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, but did you sign up on the US Amazon (not just UK)?

1. Nell Rose profile image91
      Nell Roseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hiya, yes it was only the US, thanks