jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

making money asking questions with hub pages

1. Tina Widler profile image59
    Tina Widlerposted 2 years ago

I've been asking a few questions on our pages and checking my Google Adsense earnings but I'm really not seeing much of a increase what should I do?

1. Solaras profile image92
      Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I did not know you could make money asking questions on HP.  What else am I missing out on...

2. Writer Fox profile image81
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Tina, check out the Questions at the top on this link:

Do you see any AdSense ads on them? No.  They aren't even going to display ads until they get about 100 views.

I don't think there's much money to be made there.  Write some good articles instead.

3. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You should stop posting questions because they make so little money it's not worth it.   They're just a distraction from the main purpose of the site.  They're meant to help people get ideas for Hubs.  If you feel like helping out, then by all means ask questions, but it's never going to earn you more than a penny or two.

Questions don't show Adsense in the early stages, and they are no-indexed after a period of time so their earnings potential is extremely limited.

2. Tina Widler profile image59
    Tina Widlerposted 2 years ago

Yeah but its a secret method to earning big bucks with answers I AM currently working on a master plan it's in the early stages but I know it's going to be a hit because the real plan has to do with a lot of traffic to adsense and that's all you really need when it comes down to it