jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Question about Amazon

1. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 2 years ago

When I had my own Amazon ID, I always earned from links on my hubs. After I switched to the HP Amazon option, I no longer get clicks or purchases on my Amazon capsules. Is that because Amazon earnings now go to my general HP earnings each month, and they don't show as separate earnings? Thanks!

1. lobobrandon profile image83
      lobobrandonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Habee go here: https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

If near Amazon it says "Get Started" that implies that you're still earning the same way as before. Because, those of us who inserted an affiliate id or signed up through HP before the new program came into place weren't automatically switched over.

New people are signed up for the HP program and have an option to enter their own affiliate-ID.

So, from what you're saying, it doesn't sound like you've switched over. In other words you should be earning just like in the old days.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image87
      Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Mine show up as separate earnings. (though the earnings are all paid together for the month). Are you sure that Amazon is active within your HP earnings program?

1. Solaras profile image92
        Solarasposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Actually you get paid from HP for last month and Amazon for the month before last.  They like to be prudent about giving you your commissions, just in case the items are returned.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image87
          Rochelle Frankposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes that is correct. It makes it a little more difficult to predict the exact amount you are getting, but you do get one combined payment a month (as long as those two amounts are +$50 total)

3. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

It looks like you received an answer, but I wanted to include this blog post as it answers many of the question related to the two Amazon programs available for anyone else who stumbles upon this thread.
      http://blog.hubpages.com/2014/02/introd … n-program/

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Yes!  If you get a big jump in earnings for this month, check your earnings, then click on Amazon earnings to see what was sold.  One advantage to this is that you will hit  payout sooner!

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Ooops!  Using that Hub Pages Amazon program does not affect the clicks or purchases.  I use it and am making sales.   We can't track the clicks, etc like we can with our own Amazon affiliate program, but like I said above, we can see what the purchase is, how much it was, our percentage in commission, what we earned from the sale.

4. kibet Amos profile image59
    kibet Amosposted 2 years ago

Am a newbie ,how can I can earn from this site? I have joined recently.

5. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 2 years ago

Thanks, guys.

working