jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Unusual Pending approval

1. Barack James profile image87
    Barack Jamesposted 2 years ago

It's very unusual for my published hubs to take more that 5hrs before being approved and featured: My last published hub has taken close to 24hrs; of which I know I should not be worried until the 24hr time frame elapses; however, this worries me cause the hub has no revision message or something of the sort ! Anyone experiencing the same delay? Or what could be the contributing factors to the hub approval delay? Assist please

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

The lens import is starting to happen.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There could also be a backload from the long weekend.

3. Barack James profile image87
    Barack Jamesposted 2 years ago

LOL; so our quality assessment system is jammed - let me hope it will be featured in the next remaining 3hrs

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

My last few hubs have taken 24 hours which is nothing new.  I was surprised to seem some that were done within a few hours.

5. Good Guy profile image93
    Good Guyposted 2 years ago

I think it is just temporary glitch.  Mine still under "pending" after more than 17 hours.

6. Laudemhir Jan profile image81
    Laudemhir Janposted 2 years ago

I guess there should be no need to worry. Most of my hubs took more than 12 hours before being approved. And some even took more than 20 hrs!

7. 61
    princessdeokman24posted 2 years ago

hello,am new here and about to write my first post /hubs ,hope it will be approved.

8. Pawpawwrites profile image61
    Pawpawwritesposted 2 years ago

I noticed it taking longer than normal too. Figured it was because of all the Squidoo content coming.