jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

eBay Sales report less that the 'My Earnings' report

1. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 2 years ago

I had very large earnings from eBay on September 1st - the detailed report only shows about 1/4 of the amount as the summary earnings report - the summary earnings report does not have the star indicating unaudited earnings!

Can the detailed listing of sales under the eBay Sales Report take longer to populate or is it likely that there is an error on the main earnings report?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

What reports are you comparing?

If you look on this page, you can see an explanation related to the "Recent Winning eBay Bids" section.

Please note that the eBay revenue is NOT your earnings for a transaction. Advertisers can post corrections to previously credited winning bids up to 8 days after the transaction. Examples of corrections include the buyer returning the item to a seller, unpaid items, and seller credits. Corrections to the eBay revenue numbers are shown in green or red, according to whether the correction is positive or negative, respectively.

Please also note that the data below are on all impressions on this Hub, including both your share (60%), and ours and anyone else sharing that remaining 40% (including referrers).

When they are finalized, you should see eBay revenue the following month and it will show on the balance history report here.

2. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 2 years ago

The total I see on the:

is over triple the amount I see on the :

I would have expected it to be the same or potentially lower.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I double checked this before responding and wanted to clarify info on those reports.

The amount on your eBay Earning program report for Sept 1 is the total earnings.
      Some of these orders could have been cancelled and if that was the case, you would see a future debit for the same amount.
      The earnings report should show earnings from clicks that occurred on your share only.
      The eBay revenue is column is what eBay made from the sale and not what you earned from it.

3. SimeyC profile image86
    SimeyCposted 2 years ago

Would the earnings from a referal show up on my detailed report? I'm hoping that one of my referalls had a sale when my 10% was showing perhaps? so this would show as revenue, but not as a sale on one of my hubs....