jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Lens dropped below magic featured lens number

1. Ann Hinds profile image84
    Ann Hindsposted 2 years ago

I am waiting for the transfer and today, one of my lenses dropped below the required rank and is now red-lighted. I have been watching them drop in rank daily. Does this mean that where it would have been transported over as a featured lens, it is now considered a WIP? Does the transfer take what was available on September 2nd or does it only see what's there when the account transfers? Since we can't edit them, is it possible that even more will dip below the magic number. Is there anything we can do to keep them from becoming WIP's?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We will look at the lens status at the time we transfer the account to decide what is unpublished or featured.

As of yesterday, lenses shouldn't change status, but if you see it happening, let us know and we will investigate.

2. Ann Hinds profile image84
    Ann Hindsposted 2 years ago

One of my lenses dropped overnight. It was a big drop to go as far as it did. http://www.squidoo.com/elementary-schoo … club-64400  I don't mind fixing it but thanks for letting me know that the others will stay where they are.

1. Paul Ward profile image79
      Paul Wardposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Odd  that it has dropped in rank but some consolation in that it'll soon be on a site that gives feedback and guidance if content has any problems.