jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

RESOLVED: Can't Publish Hub, haven't Published Today or Yesterday

1. TJHousel profile image87
    TJHouselposted 2 years ago

From the updated FAQ, it's my understanding that we could publish up to 3 new hubs a day. Today, I went to publish my one and only hub for the day and I got a warning that says I can't publish right now because there is a 3 hub a day limit. It was my understanding that edits to hubs didn't count as publishing. 5 lens/hubs were manually published for me yesterday by the team because of import issues and are still in QAP, but I didn't publish any myself. Can someone help me understand what is going on here and when I should be able to publish new hubs? Thanks in advance.

1. profile image0
      sheilamyersposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I don't have an answer to your question, but I hope someone on the HP staff will drop in and be able to help. Welcome to HP.

1. TJHousel profile image87
        TJHouselposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the welcome, Sheila! The staff and the writers here have been so welcoming, it's a great feeling. Thanks, again.

2. TJHousel profile image87
      TJHouselposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you to whoever helped me out. All of the QAP articles cleared and I was able to publish my new hub. Thanks, again

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image85
        Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Since you are out of Boot Camp, you should be able to publish up to 3 Hubs per day. Let me know if you're unable to. It sounds like the problem might have corrected itself? smile

working